JOIN OUR TEAM
The following positions/vacancies are available for application:
Associate Interns (Multiple Positions)
Stealth maintains a pool of interns interested in the fields of Fraud Risk Management, Corporate Intelligence, Forensic Audits & Investigations, Integrity & ABAC Compliance Programs, Fraud Monitoring & Assurance and Cybersecurity & Forensic Technology.
- A Bachelors degree (completed/post-graduation or ongoing in final year) in any of the
- Accounting, finance or any other business-related field
- Information Technology, cybersecurity, computer forensic or any other related field
- Criminology or any other security-related field
- Law, compliance or any other related field
Professional certifications in any of the following fields:
- Business such as Certified Public Accountant (Kenya) (CPA-K)
- IT such as Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Forensic and Fraud Investigations such as Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Any other relevant certifications in the fields of fraud risk management, Corporate Intelligence, Forensic Audits & Investigations, Integrity & ABAC Compliance Programs, Fraud Monitoring & Assurance and Cybersecurity & Forensic Technology.
- Previous working experience is an added advantage, however, no prior experience is required.
- Proficiency in speaking and writing in English. Any level of proficiency in any of the other major languages such as French, German, Spanish or Chinese is an added advantage
- Proficiency in using a computer and essential software such as Microsoft Office Software, i.e. MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Applicants must be able to travel and should have or apply for a passport.
Interested applicants should submit their CV to email@example.com addressed to Human
Resources and use
"Application for Associate Intern Position" as the subject of the email.
There is no deadline for application as these positions are available on an ongoing/rolling basis.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.